Sunday, November 27, 2011

Tweaking my page

After a long day at work, I came home and tweaked my page a bit. Played with colors, fonts etc. I'm still not quite happy with it, but it's close. I suppose I could have just chosen a pre-made template and left it, but then what is the fun of that? I want to put my own photo as a background but will have to fiddle with that another day. It appears my file sizes are too big. Oh well, I guess I need to play more with my photo imaging program to figure out the optimal size. I changed the file size to the right size and then the picture was too small. Get the pixels right size then the file is still too big. I'll figure it out eventually. Meanwhile I used one of the backgrounds that came with the templates and will be happy with it for a while.

No comments: