Monday, October 21, 2013

catching up with dares #75, #76, and Diva dare #140

Life has gotten crazy lately. I'm still tangling away, but have not had time to post. Oh well, Life does that sometimes. I am just glad I have my art to try to keep me sane as we head into the holiday season.

The first one is Dare #75 using the tangles beginning with UVWX - I used Up & across, vortex, wired and X




Dare #76 I used tangles Y&Z completing our alphabet challenge


and then I did the Diva Dare #140 using pointillism to do a tile which came out very summer beachy to me.

I am now beginning to do some work for Christmas gifts. I found this really cool idea to make lighted artwork so I'm going to give it a go and see how it works. Hopefully it works well and I can make several. An experiment. We will see.....

No comments: