Tuesday, August 20, 2013

A prayerful weekend

This weekend was tough on me. I have two good friends who are going through some personal crisis. Both are having health issues combined with other stresses at home and work. I have been praying fervently for both of them. If anyone would like to join me in prayer they both need healing, wisdom, comfort and grace. Maybe a miracle would be nice too.

I used the Zendala Dare #70 and the ABC tangle challenge combined on a large scale 8x8 prayer Zendala. 

I used Arc Flower, Brayd, Cubine, Clothesline and DL Nebula patterns in this

2 comments:

Anne's tangle blog said...

This zendala is beautiful and there is some great depth in it.
Your a good friend!

Tangles and More said...

Like your Brayd's and all the line work. Great job with the shading also. May want to check your link as it goes to an error page.